MultiBank Group is one of the leading Forex & CFD brokers worldwide. Founded in the USA in 2005, MultiBank was one of the first in the foreign exchange industry to launch a fully transparent electronic Forex and Financial Derivatives Exchange. Since its inception, MultiBank has evolved into one of the largest online financial derivatives providers.
Combining prime liquidity, cutting edge technology and first-class customer service, MultiBank delivers advanced trading platforms and tight pricing in online ï¬nancial products, including forex, metals, shares, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies CFDs. MultiBank Group boasts a daily trading volume in excess of US$ 6.2 billion and provides services to an extensive client-base of over 320,000 customers from across 90 countries worldwide.
MultiBank Group is headquartered in Hong Kong and maintains over 15 offices around the world including in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America. The Group and its subsidiaries are licensed and regulated worldwide through relevant authorities including ASIC in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, FSC in the BVI, CIMA in the Caymans, and RAK in the UAE. This means clients can trade with full confidence while enjoying complete security of funds, including segregated accounts, the most favorable trading conditions, including leverage up to 500:1 on our wide range of 1,000+ products, the tightest spreads in the industry starting from 0.1 pips, and 100% ECN platform.
MultiBank Fact Sheet:
- Financial Regulations: MultiBank comprises a number of companies which are heavily regulated worldwide, with over 8 regulatory licenses from top financial bodies such as ASIC in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, FSC in the BVI, CIMA in the Cayman Islands and RAK in the UAE.
- Extensive Global Presence: MultiBank maintains 15 offices worldwide, with headquarter in Hong Kong, and offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- Wide Range of Financial Products: We provide traders with access to trade from over 45 forex pairs, and over 1,000 CFD products including metals, shares, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies.
- Cutting-Edge Trading Platforms: Our award-winning MT4 & MT5 trading platforms delivers the tightest spreads in the industry and provides complete transparency of market.
- ECN Technology: All trades flow through ECN, enabling direct access to over 20 Interbank trading prices
- Multiple Awards: MultiBank has been honored with over 40 awards from financial media and publications, including “Best FX & CFD Broker (Europe & Asia) 2019” from International Investor Magazine, “ECN Broker of the Year (Europe) 2019” and “Best Forex Platform MENA 2019” from International Business Magazine and “Best Financial Derivatives Broker 2019” from Global Banking & Finance Review.
- Superior Trading Experience: MultiBank provides a wide range of advanced trading tools to help traders manage their trading.
- Highest Security of Funds: In addition to strict compliance with financial regulations, MultiBank provides fully segregated accounts for clients’ funds, and provides additional measures to secure clients’ funds through custodial bank facilities, funds guarantee and other measures.
MultiBank trading information
|Minimum position size||0.01|
|Pip spread on majors||0.1|
|Standard account, $||1000|
|Micro account, $||50|
|Popular payment methods||Credit card, bank wire, Skrill, Neteller, Pay Trust, Ngan Luong|
|Account currencies||USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CHF, AUD, NZD, CAD|
|Available assets||Forex, Metals, Shares, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Bahasa (Indonesia), Bahasa Melayu, Tagalog|
|Platforms||MT4: ECN Pro, MultiBank Pro, Maximus; MT5; WebTrader; Mobile App|
|Broker type||ECN Broker|
|Regulation||ASIC, BaFin, FMA, CNMV, FSC, CIMA, RAK|